Thursday 9 April 2020

The Best Knuckle Duster I Have & How I Use It!

I am a huge fan of knuckle dusters. I believe it is a fantastic tool to have in your collection. Since I’m a fan, I have managed a beautiful collection of these tools. 

However, I have the one that is most important for me. I love this special knuckle duster and I call it a masterpiece. 

This is the best knuckle I have and I am able to use it in a variety of ways. Today, I will let you know about that piece of knuckles and how I utilize it. So, let’s reveal it first!


My Best Knuckle Duster

The best knuckle duster in my collection is the knuckle duster bottle opener. I use it in a variety of ways. It is slightly different from other knuckles. It has a special bottle opener attached to it. This is an additional feature of this special piece of knuckles. Here is how I use it!


Open Bottles & Cans

The most obvious way I am able to use this knuckle duster is to open bottles and cans. The additional feature of bottle opener makes it easier to open bottles and different canned objects. Since I often need to open these objects, it is such assistance for me. 


My Paperweight

Knuckle duster serves as my paperweight as well. I keep it placed on the papers in my office to control them and keep them where they should be. It is a weighty item by the way.


My Self Defense Weapon

Knuckle duster serves as well as my self-defense weapons. It is a powerful tool I can use to battle the attackers. I can punch them in their faces and injure them to survive. 


My Fashion Wearable

Other than being a powerful tool, my knuckle duster bottle opener serves as a nice fashion accessory. I can just wear it to make a fashion statement!

Read Also: Top 5 Best Prop Guns for Stage & Films

No comments:

Post a Comment